Here's a little shout out to one of my favorite people, my cousin Caris. She called me yesterday to announce her big news: she's engaged! I can't believe that she's getting married. It seems just the other day that Mike and Molly brought her home and entrusted their niece (me) to babysitting that precious little thing. At the time I didn't realize that would include changing her diapers... I was enthralled with my little cousin the second I got to hold her (with three pillows proping up my arm). Caris, I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see what this next chapter in your life holds. You will be a beautiful bride, starting on a wonderful marriage. Just remind him that we take care of our own, so he better treat you right! Those maffia slippers at Grandpa T's aren't just for show...Love you!
PS. I'll get a better picture pronto!
1 comment:
ah, how time flies! Caris, you were the most darling baby! And now you are all grown up. Congrats and let us all know where you are registered lol
Post a Comment