Blog Archive

Friday, October 24, 2008

Moving day is here!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Katie and I decided to move up our moving day! Ugh! One, I hate packing and two, I hate moving. Last night, in a delirium from being too hungry, Katie and I decided that we should just get a Uhaul this weekend and move our stuff over to the Haunted Mansion this weekend instead of next weekend. I know I'm going to be happy about it in the end, but I am dreading finishing the packing I need to get done right now. Oh well, in 48 hours, I will be a happy little Browne's Addition resident. I'm sure it's going to be great. Wish us luck!

6 comments:

Blythe said...

You shoulc have called me I would have come and helped. Cant wait to see the new place. So excited for you both.

Laurie said...

Oh you can still help bj. And .Pia I declare you miss uhaul 2008

Unknown said...

Hey Marney, I didn't think of calling you cause I know you often work Saturdays. You can always help me on cleaning day at the old house this Friday/Saturday if you want. I was in a whirl of moving, and just focused on getting it done. Plus, I had two of my high school boys helping which was awesome! And mom, I fully accept that title.

Blythe said...

I am off every other weekend. But I am glad you have help. I will call you on friday.

Sue said...

did the wb couch fit?? we need pics!!!

Laurie said...

the couch looks divine! I will take piccies of it when I go over for the election party (hopefully a happy one for us Dems...)