OK, I know it's totally dorky, especially if you aren't a fan of the books, but I am soooo excited for the Twilight movie to come out next Friday. Every time I see a new trailer for it, I get a little thrill in the pit of my stomach. This is definitely on par with a Harry Potter movie for me. I can't wait to go with my girls (yes, we've made a girl's night out of it).
So anyway, here's a couple of the newer trailers they've released. You can get a little taste of what is making me antsy! And if you haven't read the book yet, you should. It is really a fantastic love story with quite a bit of adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
it may be dorky, but if you love it and are excited that's good enough! Now make your lazy sister blog something, I'm sick of seeing the same thing on her blog!
I am so excited, just bought my ticket! See you then!
hurray for Twilight! and may i add that you all mocked me about the damn vampires for months?! at least there is a movie to make it legit now...
Thanks mom. I love that you're calling Katie to the carpet on my blog! Totally cracking me up.
Post a Comment