Blog Archive

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Finished project

Since I was stuck inside all day, I decided to try a pattern that I got from one of my Ravelry friends to test knit. It's a design for a book of Twilight-inspired designs that the TKB group is putting together and is called the Isabella hat. I think it turned out really cute, and was super fast to knit up. I love it though. Thanks for the yarn mom!



7 comments:

Laurie said...

Very cute! But where's he bow?

Unknown said...

I'm working on that right now. I think I'm going to do an I-cord on size 5 DPNs

Sue said...

you are turning into a star knitter! way to keep those needles clacking!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you just whipped that up, huh? Good grief, woman!! Leave some talent for the rest of us!

Lis said...

That is a very very cute hat.

Meg said...

So cute, glad it wasn't 'frogged'. I think I hear someone calling your name...her name is Esty...and she'll make you money. And I'll take 10%:).

Unknown said...

Etsy is more likely to take my money then to make me some. I'll keep your finder's fee in mind if I try my luck. BTW, you are a commenting fool today!