Blog Archive

Monday, May 4, 2009

Bloomsday '09


Well, Katie, mom and I made it through Bloomsday. No pictures for me since Katie did all of the photography this time. See her blog for pics. Somehow, we managed to stay together through the whole thing...mostly by my waiting for mom and Katie every time I hit a mile marker. I tried to stay with them, but I also wanted to keep my heart rate up. I split the difference. I don't think they minded once I bought them lunch at Nordy's! We had a great time ridiculing some of the crazies that showed up for the race. Pic of the day was of a lady with an off-center rat tail (seriously, check out Katie's blog!) Hopefully, once the soreness wears off, I can convince Foy and Lavs to do it again next year!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

you little speedster! It was not as hideous as I anticipated. My legs were back to their normal state in only 1 day. I should have forgotten the pain by next year :-)

Lis said...

You look really tan! And you you def looks like dropping the lbs. Good work. Do you like your body bugg?

Unknown said...

thanks Lis. the tan is from tennis; yea for spring sports! I'm loving my body bugg so far. Mostly, it's fun to see how many calories Im burning. It's fun to see how many calories I'm burning, and it's re-motivated my work outs. 20 lbs and counting!