Saturday, August 29, 2009
Garage sale
I hate garage sales!!!! OK, I hate holding garage sales. Nothing annoys me more then some cheapskate coming to your yard sale and then trying to bargain over an object that is already dirt cheap trying to get a better price. On the plus side, I like making money on some stuff I really don't need anymore. Here's what was left after day one. One more day of torture left!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
it was fun anyways, at least we got to hang out together and knit. I'm sure the Russians will be over today to complain that our free stuff is not good enough.
I had a garage sale yesterday too! Ugh! The good news is no more junk and a little more spending money! Yea!
so I kinda need a mini fridge wanna ship it to utah? lol jk, :)
Post a Comment