Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Prayers for Sean
I can't say this is an uplifting post today, but I'm going to put this out over my blog. My friend Sean is in the hospital right now. He went into the hospital a couple of days ago when he wasn't feeling any better after a week of being sick. He's been diagnosed with a staff infection in his blood. Last night, he underwent surgery and then went on a kidney dialisis machine so they could try and get rid of all infection from his blood. The doctors say he has a 50/50 chance of making it right now. I'm going to help my friend Melissa watch his kids this weekend so that Dawn can be with Sean and not worry about how Fiona and Finley (5 and 3) are doing. Please keep their family in your prayers, and cover Sean in positive energy. This is totally out of nowhere as Sean is a strong, healthy guy. Hopefully, I'll have good news to give in the next couple of days. That's Sean in the blue jacket at Greenbluff last fall with Fiona and Finley in the foreground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that's a shame! Def. sending good thoughts and prayers for his speedy recovery.
Sad. Tough when kiddos are involved too.
Thoughts and Prayers for Sean and family -
Post a Comment