Last night was my tennis banquet, and my last official day as the Freeman HS tennis coach (for a while anyway). I've turned in my letter of resignation with the goal of taking a break from tennis for a couple years. I'm sure I'll go back to coaching it in a year or two, but for now I'm excited to have a spring with free time and weekends! Here are a couple pics from my banquet. We rented a local tennis club to bbq, play tennis and have our awards.
My team bbqing their dinner
Jack checks out the tennis players
My assistant coach Cathy and me
Danica gives us a hug when she gets her award
My kids know me so well! They got me a mug which they all autographed
and a new backpack-style camera bag!

I lost it for just a second when talking about my team.

Katie and Blair, my number 1 doubles team. I will miss these girls a ton!

Cathy surprised me with a cake at our banquet. So sweet!
1 comment:
8 years, wow! It will be nice to have a break though. Somehow I doubt that you'll actually take 2-3 years off...wondering if you can even do one! :-)
Post a Comment