Blog Archive

Monday, July 26, 2010

Busy Day

So I've taken advantage of my day off with my pal Krista to get a ton of stuff done today.  I started out with a coffee break with my friend Mallory while Krista hung out at my house, and then dropped my computer off to get fixed since it decided to stop working yesterday.  Then I grabbed Krista and we headed to the gym for a workout.  It was so fun to see my trainer Silka.  I'm happy to report I've lost 8 pounds this month at camp and an inch or two everywhere!  After the gym, we stopped by the store to get some groceries, and some lunch.

Post-showering, Krista and I headed downtown for pedicures, and our feet look awesome! Then we headed home to veg in front of the TV, and I baked a cake.  I'm testing out a new recipe for my friend Cydney's birthday next weekend.  It seems to be a success!  Off to camp tomorrow to do some work! Love you all.
My pretty pedi
My beautiful chocolate mousse cake with raspberries and kahlua whipped cream!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I can confirm the cake was delish!

Lis said...

OMG 8 lbs? That is awesome. That cake looks Amazing too.

Unknown said...

Thanks Mom :) And I know Lis, totally crazy. I definitely did a happy dance when I saw that. :)

Katie said...

do you ever just stop and breathe? you are the busiest person i know. ;) and yay for the 8 lbs!!!