Blog Archive

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

If you've already been on my mom's blog, then this is not news to you, but my mom gave me the GREATEST Valentine's Day present ever.  She cleaned my room.  Mom, I know that had to have taken you most of the day because it was a sty! This woman, dusted, made my bed, put away my laundry, took my suitcases downstairs, organized my closet, and emptied my garbages (yes, that was plural).  She did it all.  I've been avoiding a thorough cleaning for much too long now, and was totally overwhelmed by how much effort it was going to take.  So mom, thank you.  It was the nicest thing I've come home to in quite some time.  I promise, I will do my best to keep it clean.  At least until I leave for camp.  :)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

glad you enjoyed it! It was a bit of work, but well worth it to give you a nice surprise. But you are banned from buying clothes for a while bc you are outta room!