Blog Archive

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Family photos

I was trying to find a picture of Jeff this evening in my old photos to give to Blythe when I came across a bevy of old family photos I'd totally forgotten I had.  I hope you enjoy... and clearly the newest generation of Sundstroms came by their love of being nakedini honestly!
Me, Pam and Sean playing (and a very young looking Uncle John)

Aunt BZ watching over me, Sean, and Kip enjoying our Easter haul
Kip and I on some little train (creepy carnival ride?)

Me and Cara enjoying some toast

Me and mom.  
Kip and I enjoying a bath.  

5 comments:

Laurie said...

cute!

Sue said...

love. that is exactly how i remember all you guys!

Lis said...

you and kip were best buds! Love all the pics. So cute.

Unknown said...

It makes me smile how many pictures I have of me and Kip, although, I'd say his bestest buddy was Kirdy after we hit the age of 4 (but I got to live the closest!) I was just thinking how much Maddie looks like Kipper when he was little. So crazy. :)

Laurie said...

BTW Katie just accused me of wearing a "Cult Blouse" in that picture of me holding P. NOT! It's a "Black Forest Smock" that I sewed and embroidered myself! Hey, it was cool back in the 70s.