Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving at the cabin

Thanks for hosting our fbulous Thanksgiving festivities BZ and Bob! We had tons of fun at the cabin up in Snoqualmie Pass last weekend.  We took snowy walks, had snowball fights, went to a craft fair, almost met Santa (Hadley), and made gingerbread houses.  Of course we also knit, read, played games, drank, and did lots of hanging out too.  Here are a few picture highlights from the weekend.









7 comments:

Laurie said...

awesome pictures! I can't decide which is my fave. Love the hanging back from Santa, the 3 girls, the 3 generations of girls and the mountain/lake.

Cara said...

I love Carsies guaze paws!

Meg said...

Oh Peeps, I LOVE THESE. Thanks for a fab weekend. You ladies are the best. The hands down, absolute, without a doubt best!

Meg said...

Oh, and that bottom pic of Hads...DIE.

Katie said...

yes, folks, there WERE adults present at this weekend too... no worries! :)

Lis said...

Super cute
Pics!

Unknown said...

Agreed Megs, love that pic. She was staring Santa down like a champ! Not sure what my favorite one is either. Katie, I have pics of the adults (see facebook), but we all know what my fans want to see...our cute little cousings running around all crazy. Lis, we missed you guys at the cabin, but looks like you all had a great Thanksgiving/ski adventure. Next time, we'll definitely meet up! :)