Blog Archive

Friday, March 1, 2013

New tattoo

One of my extremely talented freshman students shared with me last October that she wants to be a tattoo artist when she graduates from high school.  This, of course, got us talking about tattoos and I shared with her that I wanted to get a new tattoo of a Celtic Cross.  My sweet little Carlee surprised me with a beautiful rendering of a Celtic Cross for my birthday this week.  It is so lovely.  I know she's going to be one talented artist when she grows up :) She only made me promise that she gets to see the tattoo when I get it.  Fair enough, Carlee.  One tattoo coming my way soon!


3 comments:

Laurie said...

That will be a very cool tat!

Sue said...

I see some good pain coming your way! Are you going to have Pete do it or get it local?

Unknown said...

I'm not sure yet. I'd like Pete to do it, but I need to find some time to get over there. I'm thinking I may need a Seattle trip during Spring Break...and take mom with me.