Katie complained that I didn't have enough pics on my blogs. That's what happens when you don't blog on your own computer, no pictures to go with the blogging! So here we go. Pictures to make my favorite youngest sister happy!

This is my buddy Liam after a snowday overnighter. He decided to build a snowman before we took him to meet his mom and Mikey. Sadly the rolling style left a little to be desired because it fell apart when he put on the head. Many tears were shed before we ran and caught up with Laurie and the brothers on our walk to meet Lorraine.
RJ had some trouble of his own during the visit. He crashed and burned when we walked back from our trip to Albertsons for hot cider and some much needed groceries. The boys promptly ate us out of all of our stores of bread. They worship making toast! Laurie Ann wasn't much better on her trip. This is her reinacting her own spill to the snow.


In case you Westsiders didn't understand why no one could leave their houses during our "state of emergency", this is our front yard on the third day of WINTER STORM '08. The snow came up to my waist in the yard.
This last pic is me in my classroom. I wanted to know what it would feel like to be Katie, so I decided to straighten my hair today. Tons of complements from my students, so either it's a good look for me, or they are trying to win some brownie points now that they've seen their 3-week grade checks. :) Happy Valentine's Day!
This last pic is me in my classroom. I wanted to know what it would feel like to be Katie, so I decided to straighten my hair today. Tons of complements from my students, so either it's a good look for me, or they are trying to win some brownie points now that they've seen their 3-week grade checks. :) Happy Valentine's Day!


11 comments:
cute pix! Thanks for telling the world that I fell in the snow. They thought I was a complete doof before, now they KNOW I am!
yay for the pix! they look cute, and your hair is cute too - did you darken it? and you still need to get rid of the stupid comment password thingy or i'll quit writing comments.
WOW! That's some lottsa snow! Don't be so cruella to us westerners - we do not deal with the Cascade Concrete so well, as you know. You guys have the Idaho/Montana type snow don't you???
so would you consider dating a guy on this side of the mountains? he used to live in spokane but came to his senses . . .
YES SHE WOULD. I will make sure of it! (wouldn't you Peeps???) and I second your annoying comment thing it's a real pita...
Of course I would Aunt Sue. Who is this mystery man that left all this glorious snow? And mom, I think I fixed the word verification thing. I didn't even know it was on there!
yes god please hook her up! i need a niece or nephew ASAP! ;)
Well, don't forget the China Babies all you Longinotti girls! Will get Michaels' e-mail address or something - think you guys would be cute together - the end.
Hey Pia~
I love your hair straight and I also love all of the updates as of late!!
Thanks Carol. My family was getting on my case for never updating the blog. They had a good point! :)
Sounds like fun Susna. I'm definitely up for a little adventure.
Post a Comment