Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Made it to DC

Hey faithful readers! I am in DC and have made it through the first day of our tour without losing any students (or purposefully leaving them behind). A success in my book! I probably won't have time to blog on both pages, so check out what we're up to at my other blog for the trip fnshdc.blogspot.com. I and my students will be updating there daily, and I should get some pictures posted too. In the meantime, I hope your day has been as great as mine!

3 comments:

Katie said...

i was just thinking about you and wondering if you'd gotten there yet! have fun!

Cara said...

rotch, call pooh and I. we have been trying to get a hold of you to set up friday, butyou wont call us back!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie said...

hope you are having fun! and keep up the good work, don't lose anyone...