Blog Archive

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Finally, a haircut!

Before picture:  











After Picture:

Mom and I can't believe that it really happened, but Lorraine finally let us cut little Mi
key's hair. It's only taken a year of pleading. :)  We even have photo evidence of the deed.  I have to say, he's never looked more precious, or more like a little boy.  Happy Mother's Day Lorraine, and happy Mother's Day mom.  I hope you both love it!!!!  Oh, and Cara and Katie, we dedicated the boys' haircuts to you.  Liam, Alex and RJ also gave themselves up to the clippers.  They look ready for summer too.  Here are a few pics from the big event.  Clearly, Michael is happy with his big-boy haircut.

                                                          Michael playing outside:

4 comments:

Laurie said...

good job with the clips, Peeps! You're hired.

Katie said...

too cute, he looks stoked! good work! still can't believe you guys talked her into it... thank god for wine! ;)

Unknown said...

I know, it's pretty crazy. She just said, OK lets cut it, and I started shaving before she could change her mind. ;)

Laurie said...

peer pressure. And I told her the day Mikey got braids was the day I quit babysitting. fear set in and the hair came off.