
Hurray! I graduated this weekend from Gonzaga University with my Masters of Education in Literacy. It has been a long two years getting this done while teaching and coaching. It feels so good to have this over. Yesterday after practice, I almost cried tears of joy when I realized that I didn't have to go to class. I even made us dinner, and hung my laundry outside to dry on our clothes line. Ah, the life of leisure. Of course, I'm not totally done at this point. I still have to write and turn in my thesis. I've got three chapters in a state of doneness with the last two chapters getting written at the end of the month when I finish my in-class research. Come June 26th, this

girl will be finito and ready to adventure (Hawaii and DC are on the list of places to visit). Here are a few pics of the event courtesy of my mommy!
7 comments:
I witnessed the dinner cooking AND the laundry action. It's true, and we love having our Rotch home of an evening even if she makes me watch a whole lotta crap tv shows (I got revenge by making her watch Antiques Roadshow)
and what is wrong with Antiques Roadshow??? Congrats Peeps! We are so proud of you!!!!
apparantly the roadshow is located in the 10th circle of hell. At least according to my children.
HAH! They will be watching it one of these days and think they have discovered the best show ever!
Way to go Peeps!!! So very happy for you that you are 96% done!
haven't you been doing anything lately? how about some new posts??? :)
Congratulations, Pia!!! This is very exciting and quite an accomplishment! The reward will be even sweeter in another month when it is completely finished! Scott just received his Master or Public Administration degree and it was torture for all of us, so I know how hard you worked! Good for you!
Post a Comment