My baby sister turns 27 today! Hard to believe, I Know. It
seems like just the other day Megan and I were torturing h
er by making her watch us play with our Barbie dolls, letting her play with the Barbie mall ONLY when we no longer wanted to play. I didn't know then that Katie would be one of my best friends!
Thanks for all of the talks, fun, movies, dinners,
and great times we've had Katie. I love that I
have a sister who loves camp as much as I do, and who gets me without my having to explain myself. You are an amazing woman. I love all the adventures you are having as a travel nurse, and I love being a part of your life. Hope your 27th year is filled with joy and new things!
Love you,
Peeps
3 comments:
oh that was so sweet, thanks P! and i'm super stoked for Jack Johnson at the Gorge!!! :)
yeah for sisters! And at least she didn't lock you out of the bedroom, you actually got IN if only just to watch.
I can't wait to see Jack either! It's going to be amazing! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment