Blog Archive

Monday, June 2, 2008

My first art show

So this is pretty crazy, but I've been asked to show my photography at the Rosa Galica gallery by my bishop's wife, Gloria Waggoner. She has a gallery at the Diocesan offices, otherwise known as Paulsen House, where she features local artists. Earlier this month, she asked me if I would like to show and sell some of my photographs from Africa, so I agreed, got 6 printed up, and we'll see how it goes. Pretty crazy, but I'm excited and nervous to see how it goes. Here are the photos I chose to show. I have to say, I love the way they turned out framed. I don't have details yet on when Gloria is going to actually feature them, but I know it will happen this summer. Stay tuned for more info!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

that's so exciting! You are a REAL artist now.

Anonymous said...

That is cool, Pia! Good for you! Your photos are great too, so I am sure everyone will love them. What a wonderful opportunity!

Unknown said...

Thanks girls! Hopefully, everyone will love them enough to buy them! : ) But just to have my photographs seen is really awesome.