Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Seattle adventure begins
That's right family, it's actually happening. I'm heading to Seattle this weekend. I can't wait to see everyone, catch up, and pinch some baby peaches! Home base this trip is going to be Aunt Sue's (thanks Auntie!). And other then Mariner's on Saturday (thanks Uncle Bob!), my dance card is wide open. Can't wait to fill it up. My friend Tara agreed to be my road trip buddy... it should be fun to introduce her to our wack-a-doodle family! (By the way, did anyone else here designer Suede say that on Project Runway tonight? Loved it!) Let the fun begin people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Megs would like to fill your dance card on Friday night -
ps. - I did hear the Suede comment - laughed out loud. . .
Friday. Check! Let the girl know she's in. Hee hee!
maybe Suede is the stage name for one of our relatives?
Pia, I tried calling but don't have your cell phone number. How can we reach you?
Lis, I'm sorry I missed you and Kip. I didn't have your number either! I'm going to be back in August I think, and bring Laurie with me. Let's try and hook up then. I'll email you my number!
Post a Comment