This is a wee bit late...I'll chalk it up to the craziness of mansion sitting.
My little sister Cara celebrated her birthday and the Olympics opening ceremonies on Friday, August 8th. It's still a bit strange having her on the other side of the country instead of celebrating with us here in Spokane. She of course, celebrated in her favorite way, at the casinos with my dad, step-mom and brother...so I guess it's pretty much the same as if she were home.
Cara I hope this year is an amazing one for you. You finally have a job that doesn't cause you road-rage (as badly) on a daily basis, and seems to be made for you. You are surrounded by family that loves you. And you are missed by everyone you left back here. We miss your quick wit and ready laugh over here. I miss my partner in crime. May this year be filled with happiness, and joy for you. Enjoy the new golf clubs! Love and miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ditto that! love you Carrie!
miss you guys to pieces!!!
Post a Comment