So we found a front runner yesterday, in the cute but slightly scary Browne's Addition area. The owners listed it on Craig's list as "The Haunted Mansion", so now that is all we're going to call it. How could you not? It's a renovated mansion that they have split into apartments. Ours would basically be the entire main floor. Here are a couple of pics from their listing. Could be a match made in heaven!



10 comments:
perfect for you two! And the boys can come over and hang 'friendly' Halloween decor. BC they get scared very easily.
I love it Pia! You and Katie totally should take it!
Love that they are doing friendly decorations this year. They are too cute. We are turning in the applications tomorrow...so keep your fingers crossed.
Love it. How drafty is it?
Well, I'm not totally sure from our quick walk-through, but it didn't seem like it'll be too drafty.
come get the wine bottle couch !!!
I'll get Katie right on it. I love the WB couch.
Hurry - Josh Narode is getting sweaty because it is in his garage . . .
Josh Narode should go play some tennis so he has a better reason to be sweaty! :)
When you're sleeping at the haunted mansion try not to have nightmares of men in hockey masks with big butcher knives over your head. AREN'T YOU SCARED???? Of course, the wine couch may ward off evil spirits.
Post a Comment