Wednesday, October 8, 2008
House hunt 2008
Well, for those who haven't heard yet, I am on the move (or hope to be within the month). Katie has grudgingly agreed to be my new roommate and we are madly hunting for a house or apartment to rent before November hits (along with the snow). Mom and Steve have somehow :) been approved to rent a place up North, closer to Lorraine and the boys. It's a little crazy that we won't be one big, happy family. But I'm excited for a new adventure with my sister. She's a bit worried we'll kill each other, but I reminded her that we were totally fine when we rented our little apartment in Walla Walla. I'm sure it will be a fun year. Plus, I figure we don't have that many chances left to live together, God willing, so we might as well jump in when we can! Wish us luck, and send up a few prayers. Let's find us a house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So, Car and Ton are Fred and Irene...who are you and Kate? Ethel and Lucy? Kate and Alli? The pinky and the brain?
I do hate the move, but yea for the yard sale. I have already talked two of my boy students into helping us on the big day! Bribery is a great thing! Megs, I don't know which ones we are...the pair who are the worst at cleaning their own rooms I guess!
Laverne and Shirley. And I miss you two slobs already.
Post a Comment