I think my favorite thing though is the lighting of fall. Everything feels like it has a glow to it, and the light outside feels a bit softer instead of the sharp sun of summer. Clearly, I was meant to be a photographer in this life or another.
Last weekend, we took our Sunday School classes up to Greenbluff. It is perhaps my favorite place to visit. There is nothing cuter then watching little kids try and heft giant pumpkins into the carts their parents are pulling. Everything is just so festive and fun during the fall harvest: music, laughter, families. What's not to love? Here are a couple of pics from our adventures!



3 comments:
cute pictures, P. Looks like a perfect day. And I love fall too (who doesn't!?)
Maybe it's the manic before the depression of winter really sets in.
Oh the pumpki patch...God, Safeway is SO much easier and cleaner.
Post a Comment