If you don't follow my sister Katie or my mom's blogs, they have been on a kick to try and guilt Cara and Tony back home for the last year. They did a Valentine's addition today. Since I have nothing better to do with my Valentine's Day then see if anyone is chatting me up on eHarmony, I thought I would be productive with my day and join in the fun!
1. I need someone to help me screen potential eHarmony boyfriends (Katie really isn't helping).
2. The housing market is cheap, you could get a house in Spokane like you've been planning for the last few years.
3. If we bought a house together, we could use m teacher incentive to get it at even cheaper.
4. All of our musical choices would expand by four (sharing is a lot easier when we all live in the same time zone)
5. I never get to talk to you because by the time I'm off from coaching/teaching, you are already in bed (stupid East Coast time)
6. Watching Zags at the PI isn't the same without you goons.
7. Our parks are way prettier then any of the ones I saw in VA.
8. Snow is the worst natural disaster you'll get in Spokane...or maybe ash.
9. All of your favorite sisters and cousins live in Washington
10. Gloria and Pat are being super nice to us, and actually miss you.
11. So do Mimi, Gay and Tony
12. You're missing out on all of Tom's potential new wives/baby mamas
13. Aunt Stephanie is no longer your aunt (Cara I know you are secretly happy about this)
14. I don't laugh as hard or as much when you two aren't with me and Katie.
15. Who else besides my siblings can look at the same person as me and laugh for the same reason/think the same thing without needing to say anything at all.
16. I'm a little sad on my birthday and yours when we aren't celebrating together
17. Ski passes are cheap.
18. Bob will let you have tickets to the Club box at Mariners (well worth the cost of moving-even when they are bad)
19. Shipping presents is ridiculously expensive..., giving them in person is much more fun.
20. We've never gone to Hawaii together
21. Cold without snow is just stupid
22. Homemade Mac and Cheese, enchiladas, lasagna, and baked chicken whenever you want
23. Chili's on Friday nights after work
24. Zags and Mariners are more fun live
25. You'll be happier when you don't miss being home!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nice work, we must get back on this horse and GET THEM HOME.
i cant argue with any of them!
Post a Comment