
To my favorite boy cousin on his 34th birthday. Thanks for all the adventures my friend. I hope 34 treats you well, with lots of new adventures! Have a great one with Lis and Maddie. Here's a couple pics from our childhood. Hope you're having as much fun as we did on the weird fish things. That's gotta be from the science center. And the other picture is for sure the only one I have that shows the existence of cousin Angela! Love you cuz!
3 comments:
I love the old pics! Too cute! I think the only thing different about you is the hair! It looks just like you!!
that was at the zoo, believe it or not. And that look of terror/joy on your face is my favorite. Also, I see you are still living by the motto "clean rooms are Boring" as per your t-shirt.
You are a way better person than I Pia...He got no shout out. Poor Kip :-( You DO still look exactly the same. Happy b-day to you!
Post a Comment