Blog Archive

Monday, March 30, 2009

Bahamas, Part 3





Not too much to say today. It is raining a warm tropical rain right now. Gosh I love that! It was one of my favorite things in Benin too. It smells delicious. However, I decided to come inside to do a little work.

Cara is REALLY sunburned today. Pretty much everywhere, although she did manage to make her feet look like she was wearing socks. My theory, her feet were blocking the sun, so the tops of her feet stayed white. It's pretty funny, but at least she can wear shoes. She spent most of the morning in bed, with some occasional aloe rub-downs. I'm going to try and find some Sooth-a-caine for our little Dies. She did finally deign to leave the room for lunch, and once that happened, it didn't take Tony long to convince her to head to the casino. I decided to stay on the hotel side and get a little work done (gambling really isn't my favorite). So I sat poolside and did a little typing on my Pro-Cert portfolio before the rain came. After enjoying the rain for a little, I checked on my fav gamblers. They were still playing, of course. I left them there after telling them they needed to be back for dinner at 6 (I'm sure I'll be pulling them out screaming at 5:45) so we can go to dinner together. Anyway, I'm going to spend a little more time on my Pro-Cert and try to get two sections finished of the three, and then I think a rain-soaked dip is in my future! I'll upload some photos tonight when I'm back in my room with my camera cord. Hopefully, I can get a couple of our beautiful resort today, and the rain!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

need pix!!!! Good girl for staying out of the casino.

Lis said...

You guys are in the Bahamas and are actually spending time WORKING? What's wrong. go rent a car with your $40 and drive around!

Lis said...

Def need pics.

Laurie said...

yay piccies! Gosh I miss you crazy kids, but looks like you are enjoying the sun AND the casino. It snowed here today and I am trapped with the 4 hooligans. Wish I was THERE>

Sue said...

they m.u.s.t. come home!