Saturday, March 7, 2009
WW update
Mom and I went to our weekly Weight Watchers meeting this morning (no Katie as she's off at Winter Ski Weekend with the Diocesan youth). It was a good day for me. I lost a little over 5 lbs. (I secretly think this is because I "gained" 2 pounds last week after eating at The Melting Pot). But still, it was exciting. I also hit my first 5% this week. It is a pretty big milestone for me. My next goal is 10%.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you rock! And you completely outdid me with my miniscule .2!
Yeah! I used to work at Curves and the women would lie at WW so they wouldn't have to pay as much. Too funny. Sounds like a great group to keep you motivated though. It's obviously working.
The mini competitive edge I feel when I go to weigh-in with Mom and katie doesn't hurt the motivation either Lis. It is pretty funny what people do to help their weigh-in, myself included. I always wear a pair of bike shorts and a t-shirt. The first time I did it, Katie told me that she and my mom were laughing at the girl wearing the spandex to weigh-in, and hen laughed a little harder when they realized it was me. Whatever, I'll do what it takes!
Post a Comment