Sunday, April 5, 2009
WW Update, week 12
I'm not really sure what happened, but the scale was kind yesterday. I got back from the Bahamas, hoping that I'd stayed even, and somehow I managed to lose 3 pounds, for a total of 18 lost. I was a little shocked, but I'll take it. Now it's back to the gym and the good journaling. Here's to taking off another 2 this week and hitting my 20 pound goal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
don't question it just thank the WW goddess. And I am very proud of you, you are beating the crap out of your WW buddies (K & me)
btw Pia, tell me how to make a cool header like you have! I am sick of my dull Blogger one...
Way to go! Vacation and still dropping the lbs! That is impressive. Are you getting a body bugg?
Yay Peeps!
Post a Comment