Oh, and Lis, I bought the BodyBugg this weekend. For those of you who haven't seen this little gem, it is used by the contestants on The Biggest Loser. It's the sensor that the contestants wear on their arms to keep track of how many calories they burn each day. You can also log onto the site and enter your calorie intake and compare. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I'm really excited. I'll let you all know how it goes.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
WW Update, week 13
Well this week wasn't that great. I only lost .4 lbs. However, it does bring my total to 18.8. I'm so close to my 20 lb goal, I can taste it! My workouts got kicked into high gear this week, so I'm sure that will help next week.
Oh, and Lis, I bought the BodyBugg this weekend. For those of you who haven't seen this little gem, it is used by the contestants on The Biggest Loser. It's the sensor that the contestants wear on their arms to keep track of how many calories they burn each day. You can also log onto the site and enter your calorie intake and compare. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I'm really excited. I'll let you all know how it goes.
Oh, and Lis, I bought the BodyBugg this weekend. For those of you who haven't seen this little gem, it is used by the contestants on The Biggest Loser. It's the sensor that the contestants wear on their arms to keep track of how many calories they burn each day. You can also log onto the site and enter your calorie intake and compare. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I'm really excited. I'll let you all know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I tried one of those for a couple of days. I think if you're really committed to entering the data it would really really really help. So jealous. :-)
the Body Bugg=Cwazy! LOL I'm sure it would help. And a loss of any type is GOOD, P! 20 lbs next week!
So far loving it. Fun to see how many calories I'm burning each day. I've been journaling my food calories on the site too, so I can see if I am eating more or burning more. I'm actually trying to eat the number of calories they tell me to this week, while I'm trying it out, instead of my points journaling (I'm still journaling, but I'm definitely eating more points). I want to see what my body does with this. Usually, I don't eat too many of my extra points, but this week I am. Hopefully, I'll have a good loss. Worth a try!
Post a Comment