Blog Archive

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Larratt Family Photos

It seems I may have a future taking family portraits for my friends (my least favorite type of photography by the way). My friends Greg and Melissa are moving to Vancouver, OR this summer, but they really wanted a family portrait with their two-year-old JJ before making the big move (and before Greg had to head to training for his new job). We had a great time adventuring around Manito. Favorite moment- JJ tipping a little too far over the fountain and going in head first. Hilarious! Just mad I didn't get a shot (was answering a phone call from a student at the moment). Anyway, here are a couple shots from our day.





3 comments:

Laurie said...

oh poor little peanut! he does NOT look happy to have gone swimming. I need you to take some good pix of the boys!

Katie said...

oh that is too funny! and the pics turned out pretty cute...

Unknown said...

I just wish I had gotten the picture of him as he was falling in. I got a phone call at the same time JJ went swimming. Oh well!