Blog Archive

Monday, March 1, 2010

ski weekend

I spent my birthday chaperoning a youth ski retreat.  I have to admit, I had an amazing time.  We went to Silver Mountain and Lookout Pass, and stayed at the Episcopal church in Wallace, ID.  I didn't get to ski as I was with the non-skiing group, but I did have a great time snow tubing and hanging out.  Unfortunately, my back didn't cooperate on Sunday, so I didn't get to try snow-shoeing.  Next time.  Here's a few pics from the weekend.
Matt and I getting ready to hit the gondola up to Silver.
It's my birthday Colin, you have to let me take a picture!
Totally took pictures on one of my snow-tube runs.  This is me passing Matt in our race!
Loved the snow-tubing.  So fun!
Me and Kenny Ray
Colin checking out the view on the gondola
Bowling at worlds oldest bowling alley.  We had to keep our own scorecards.  Good thing I once had to teach a PE class during a bowling unit.
Our group at Lookout (I'm not in it since I took it)
Emmett and Nick showing off their back-flip skills!
Crystal and Cyd

3 comments:

Lis said...

Do you ever slow down? I swear if you're not teaching you're coaching, if you're not coaching you're hosting a youth group, if you're not hosting a youth group you're handing out presents to kids at the mall (or whatever you were doing). Stop making us feel like crap! :-)

Katie said...

aw, looks like you had tons of fun! bummed i missed it now... ;)

Katie said...

and NO, Lis, this girl ALWAYS has something going on.