Hey all,It's that time of year again: Spring Break! Next Saturday, I leave with 17 of my favorite students and a handful of adults for the glories of Washington DC. We have 6 fun-filled days to traipse across our nation's capital. I don't know how much time I'll have to update my blog, although I will try. My students are going to keep a daily blog though on a blogger page I set up for the trip. Please feel free to check it out between March 26-April 1 to see what I'm up to with the kids. You can check it out here: http://fnhsdc.blogspot.com. (Pictures of my students from the 2008 trip)

4 comments:
I know you're going to be super busy with your kids, but I would love to see you! I live just outside DC now. Maybe I could join you and your gang for dinner or something one night. Please call me if you get the chance. 765-430-2491
Oh gosh, I will call you as soon as I figure out my schedule. I'd love to see you and meet your boys. I can't believe I've never met them. I know we'll be packed with stuff, but hopefully we can figure it out. If not, I am planning on coming back to VA towards the end of summer for a long visit.
You are a brave, brave woman.
brave? probably not the word i'd use.... ;)
Post a Comment