Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kill me now

Seriously! Someone put me out of my misery.  I love my students, but along about this time of the year (December), I just want ot kick them in the butt! They are driving me a wee bit crazy right now.  I think it's the combo of Christmas being three weeks away and the fact that we've had a couple of snow days/late starts, but by the end of the day I just can't get them to focus.  ARGH! I think that when I talk to them, all they hear is Charlie Brown teacher: "WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH." And it's only Tuesday.  Gosh this is going to be a long week.  :)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

wah wah wah wah! Hang in there, Roatan is coming up SOON! PS you hate them in the spring too :)

Lis said...

I think we are in the same boat. Except my kids never leave