Blog Archive

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A night out

Katie and I are painting the town red...well pink... tonight.  We've been waiting for about 6 months for it to be time to use our tickets to see Legally Blond, the musical.  I saw it on Broadway a couple years ago, and Katie saw it on tv (my bad Katie).  It is such a fun show, guaranteed to leave the catchy songs in my head for at least a week.  Can't wait!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I know you will have fun! Lulu and I will be having our own party...

Katie said...

it was a cute show!

Lis said...

Fun! How many people did you run into in the audience?
;-)

Unknown said...

I only saw two, one of my students and his family on our way out, and my friend Michelle and her husband Kyle in the parking lot. I'm not sure if Kyle and Michelle really count though since I knew they were going to the same show. Probably would have seen more, but I stayed with Katie in our seats during intermission.