I guess I'm finally feeling better because yesterday I got the bug to cook dinner for Katie and mom. And not just any cooking. I decided to cook my first turkey.
Now I know, turkey is not a particularly difficult meal to make - other then the whole not over-cooking it thing, but for some reason I just felt a little like it was a right of passage. Turkey is one of those foods that feel very adult to make, like the first time you make a souflee (haven't done that yet), or the first time you host the family Christmas dinner.
I found a delicious recipe for a herb-crusted turkey that I think turned out pretty delicious. It had fresh sage and rosemary, garlic and ground mustard amoung its many ingredients. I would be happy to pass on the recipe if anyone wants to give it a try. It was awesome!
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Agree, it was DELISH! Way to go, little Miss Grown-up!
It's kind of fun to cook for people. Until they start complaining and then they suck any joy you had over it an fill you with dread. PB&Js start to sound a whole lot easier. Kidding. Okay, I'm not.
Post a Comment