I don't know why, but Christmas shopping is always so stressful for me. I think it might be because the East Coast half of my family lives so far away that I don't usually know what they have, and they have no patience, so any time I try to get them a book or a new movie, they've bought it by the time Christmas actually roles around (even if they are on a media buying embargo). But this year, I was determined to have my shopping complete before Katie left for DC so that I didn't have to ship stuff and hope it got there in time!
I am thrilled to report that I actually made my deadline (perhaps the first time ever I've been done thsi early). Cara-check. Tony-check. Patty and Dad-check. Katie-check. Mom-picking it up tomorrow. I can't believe I'm actually done. Knowing me though, I'll find a couple more little things between now and the last day to mail out packages that are too perfect to pass up. But for now, I'm all caught up. Other then finding a gift for Kirdy -I'll take suggestiong at pia_irene@hotmail.com :)
Friday, December 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wish i could say i had even started my shopping!
I took advantage of having no practice yesterday! Just in time for Katie to lug it for me. When do you guys see her?
good work Peeps! Can't wait to see my prezzy.
Post a Comment