Blog Archive

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hunger Games

One of my favorite books has been turned into one of my favorite movies.  Katie, Mallory, Tara, Jessie, Colin and I headed to the lovely Valley Mall to check out Hunger Games today.  It was FANTASTIC! I am always worried when they take a book I like and turn it into a movie, but this did not disappoint.  The casting was fantastic (Tucci- you never disappoint), and the effects were great.  While I wished they had done some things like made the mutated mutts, I'm glad they didn't go for something they couldn't pull off so we didn't have another Dobbie situation.  If you haven't read the books yet, run and get them.  And enjoy the movie! You won't be sorry.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

haha "Dobbie situation". for some reason, that cracks me up.

Glad you enjoyed the movie. I will not be going to see it, but then I don't think I am the target audience for this.

PS TUCCI!