Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The cousins

Of course we managed to fit in a visit to see Megan and the kids while in town (all 4 of them, as Mads and Allie were over too).  Here's a few shots with the hooligans.  Thanks for having us over Megs and Ryan.  It's never long enough! :)
Carson, go away! 
Maddie and Allie find a treasure to play with.
Hads and Katie build donuts on Ry's phone
It's OK Carson.  You can play with me.


Playing with Auntie Laurie
Hadley and Maddie try to beat me at Go Fish.  Such little scrap noodles
Super cheesy doll modeler
Danger baby indeed.  There was a worse moment,
but I put my camera down to save the boy!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

so cute those babies. Loved getting to visit with them and with the mama/auntie.

Lis said...

Total scrap noodles. Sad I missed you guys. Glad my children got to see you though!

Sue said...

It is always fun to be surrounded by hooligans - I just want to bite those little cheecks! and good saving pia!