Blog Archive

Monday, May 14, 2012

New dresses for me!

I've been trying to find a new dress for Freeman Graduation (I have to read senior names and will be front and center). So today, I found two adorable dresses thanks to my mom and sister for emailing me some great websites.  The first one is from eShakti, which has ADORABLE retro dresses, and they will even custom make them if you submit your measurements!  eShakti - Shop Women’s designer fashion dresses, tops| Size 0-26W &Custom clothes

The second one is from eloquii.com, a new division of The Limited that caters to curvy women.  :)

I'll probably be wearing dress number one, but who knows.  Either way, cuteness is in my future!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

so glad you liked the dresses on eShakti (stupid name tho) I think they are so cute! And you will be cute in that turquoise number

Unknown said...

Thanks mom (and Katie). I can't wait to get my new dress. And I have like 5 more pinned if I like it. :)

Lis said...

love them both! think #2 my fav.