Blog Archive

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Busy little knitters

This weekend, my mom and I joined my aunt Susan, her friend Alice, and the Northside Knitters group for a weekend of knitting fun up at Camp Spalding.  It was a great weekend of knitting, eating, chatting, and even included an outing to Colville for Cabin A and an appearance by Cara and Tony to drop off a knitting project my mom forgot.

Camp Spalding has definitely made some improvements since the last time I was there.  The cabins were so nice, and there was even a latte stand in the main meeting room that served Starbucks.  It was pretty fantastic.  Here's a few pictures from our weekend.
Sue and Mom showing off their BFF vowels (C & T's special delivery) 
My finished project: the Techno Hat
Techno Hat close up
My Noro Spiral Hat- picked this project up in Colville.


2 comments:

Laurie said...

cute site update! I guess I should make mine more "autumn-y". Stealing your pix for my blog.

Thanks for taking me to the retreat, it was a nice weekend :-)

Sue said...

loved knitting with you guys - can't wait for the next one!