Sorry team, I don't have too much to report right now. School is crazy with all the new stuff we're doing, but I'm loving it. The best part is that I have a Teaching Assistant first period, Mrs. Lyons, to help me work with some of my special needs students, who lifts me up everyday. It's pretty awesome to have someone in your room who is constantly complimenting you on what a great teacher you are and what a great job you're doing. I feel really good about myself after first period with my own special cheerleader!
I'm still pretty excited about our new curriculum. It's quite a bit of work for me, and my students are already complaining about all the annotating, but I know it's going to pay off for them when they get it figured out.
Friday videos are still happening and making me chuckle. Last week, we played off of the TroLoLo video with this gem! Gosh, it just makes me laugh every. single. time!
I'm taking suggestions for future entertainment for my students if you have any thing to throw my way!
1 comment:
love that video!
Post a Comment