Blog Archive

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blog updates

Much to my dismay, my dear, sweet aunt Susan informed me last weekend that she has been waiting patiently for WATER updates, and is about to give up on my blog. That of course has got my very busy rear-end going!

So my Benin fans, I have added a ton of new entries for you from my time in Benin. The current new entries are all from my paper journal. I alternated doing hand-written journal entries with the blog entries I was typing while there. Hopefully, they will give you a little better picture of what my experience was like. Some days it was easier to type what I was experiencing, but quite a few times, the good old handwritten journal was more convenient.

I am typing on a computer that doesn't currently have my pictures from Benin on it, but I will add some pics in to accompany my journal entries soon. I hope you enjoy reading these!

Over the next couple weeks, I will also be adding in some articles that I have written or contributed to since returning to Spokane. I hope that you enjoy those as well!
Pia

3 comments:

Laurie said...

yeah! bout time, missy.

Katie said...

Loved the updates! i think they were actually more interesting, cuz they were a bit more personal and not hampered by the issues with trying to type on foreign computers!

Unknown said...

Thanks KT. I definitely felt less encumbered writing them because they were for my personal journal. I knew that they wouldn't be seen unless I chose to share them. Plus, you're right, I didn't get as tired doing them, so I didn't stop when my fingers got fatigued.