
We are on the home stretch people, and I couldn't be happier. My friend Melissa and her brother David came in yesterday and measured out the room for floorboards and a chai

r-rail (although the stripe is really much higher then chair height). Then they painted all the boards red, which is our trim color. I put a second coat of red on everything during youth group, and it is looking quite vibrant in the nursery. Melissa and David are coming back today to install the new trim and the flooring. I can't believe how amazing it already looks! Everyone is going to want to hang out there after this! I can't wait to get our room put back together and let the kids enjoy their new space.
3 comments:
When I saw the title "The nursery" I was excited for .05 seconds. LIke all of the colors!
Yeah, sadly, it's not that sort of nursery. Although, I do get to hang out with all of my friends' little ones when I am there. Maybe if things work out with Aunt Sue's set-up, I'll have the other type of nursery to blog about!
from your lips to God's ear!!!!
Post a Comment