Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The blog's going private

So, I've been getting quite a few fake comments (likely linking to viruses), so I've decided to make my blog private... I know it's a little bit of a pain, but I think it's time. That and I don't want my students "lurking" on my site and learning too much dirt about me! I'm going to be switching over this weekend, so if you'd like me to keep you on my list of people that can access everything, leave me a comment or shoot me an email. I'm not sure if I have everyone's email addresses, so this would be the easiest way for me not to leave anyone out.

thanks guys!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Keep me on the list, please!! Love, Berly

Anonymous said...

Pia~
I would like to be on the list!

Carol

Sue said...

I better be on it! xoxo susna

Lis said...

You can keep me on it too!

Blythe said...

love hearing whats going on in your life. leave me on the list