This one's for my knitting gals.
I've been having tons of fun playing on Ravelry since mom and Aunt Sue got me to sign up. Actually, it's inspired me to get some stuff done and start some new projects. This weekend I found a new group which I love called Finish or Frog It. The idea is every Friday, you are supposed to assess your unfinished projects and decide whether to finish them or get rid of them. And let's face it, any extra motivation to get my finished projects done is good at this point.
Anyway, check it out. It seems like it'll be a fun group. Here's a link to the group rules: F or F rules
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Woohoo! Good luck with the Finish or Frog It KAL. I hope it's the incentive you need. Happy knitting - Jennifer
I should prolly join that one too. But I already belong to like 70 groups!
OOOHHH! I must join that group! - that is my millenium resolution!
Hope you don't have more frogs than fins. Best of luck!
I'll work very hard to avoid the fins...
Post a Comment