
Well my friends, this is the vehicle I'm leaning towards: a KIA Sportage...actually, I'm pretty sure it's the one I test drove too. So exciting! It looks like I might be able to get into it at around $16000, not including whatever payment I can negotiate with my insurance. They offered me $4100 today, but I am trying to get them to come up to $5000 at least. Hopefully, the invoices for equipment installed on the BMW will get me in that ballpark. Wish me luck!
6 comments:
what is it?
it's a Kia Sportage, she didn't make that very clear... ;)
Oops! OK, I fixed it in the blog. I can't believe you didn't just recognize it from the picture Lis! ;)
I think their adorable, don't know if you're going to get Lis' blessing though. She's kind of a car snob;).
I hope it works out Pia! It looks like it would be a great car for you!
wait what? Someone who drives a bright yellow XTerra can't be a car snob. (JK Lis! I can always find your car at any family gathering ;-)
Post a Comment