Blog Archive

Friday, January 23, 2009

Woo Hoo!


First, I have the best little sister in the world (well two of them, but Katie for now). She drove with me out to Cd'A to get my new ride, sat with me while I waited for the financing OK, and hung out while I filled out paperwork. I bought her dinner, but owe her soooo much more. At least dinners of her choice for a week!

With that said, the car quest is over. I bought myself a kicky little Kia Sportage, the car I started out thinking I would get. I got a pretty good price on it, and am happy with my new baby. Let the driving fun begin!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks pretty dang rocking :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Very nice!

Laurie said...

yay for the new car, but we will miss the BMW, boo hoo.

Cara said...

did you get a final offer from the insurance company? you never called me back!!

Katie said...

i miss my BMW but your car is very cute. and yes you owe me for forcing me to sit at Kia for 3+ hours, chatting with the lame salesman while you did your financing. ugh.

Unknown said...

I do love it. And clearly KT I owe you. But how worth it! I am still waiting to hear back from them Cara. I'm going to call again on Monday. The guy I talked to made some changes to the car (things that were missing), and resent it to their appraisal company. I think we're pretty close at this point. At least $4200. Could be worse!

Meg said...

Gack! Kate-o you are a good sissy. Peeps, I love it...what's her name?