Blog Archive

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Because mom is threatening a grandbaby campaign on her website...

I don't think I could handle the pressure of a campaign for grandchildren via the "Bring 'em Home" campaign, I decided to be slightly proactive. So in the vein of being open and honest with my loyal readers, and because I told Thimsen that I wouldn't be ashamed to do it, I am admitting to signing up for eHarmony this weekend. I figured it can't hurt my chances. So send up some prayers that something exciting comes out of it, a couple dates if nothing else, and wish me luck. I promise updates if anything good happens!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I think that's a wonderful idea! I hope you have a great time with it! Good luck!

Laurie said...

yay for this! I am keeping fingers crossed. I KNOW there's a special person out there who is good enough for you!

Blythe said...

if it makes you feel better i signed up a month ago, good luck babe, let me know how it goes.

Lis said...

I think if you actually pay for the service you get good quality peeps and not married losers. way to go!

Meg said...

Peeps, I think it's awesome. Shake your money-maker, guys like that:). Keep us updated, good or not (in facts the 'or nots' will probably be more fun). SMOOCH!

Unknown said...

I paid Lis, so I should be OK. And Megs, I promise all the dirty details... as soon as I have any to tell.

Lis said...

Sorry, that's what I meant. I know people who use the free sites and just get LOSERS. I've met a lot of people who've had good luck with eharmony. Good luck!