Saturday, February 7, 2009
WW Journey Continues
As always, I am back to the weight loss battle. Although this time, I am actually in it to win it, as opposed to my usual if I lose great if I don't, I'll live...I'm not cheating on my plan this time. As most of you know, because you read my mom's blog, Katie, my mom and I rejoined weight watchers last month. I think we were all ready to take some pounds off. Plus, I was sick of watching biggest loser while not losing myself. We celebrated our first month today. My goal was to lose at least two pounds a week. Instead I got to celebrate losing my first ten pounds today! I've lost 11.4 so far. Exciting to be one tenth of the way to my weight loss goal. ;-) I'm going to try and be as brave as my mom, and post my weight loss (hopefully not gain) every week. Let the honesty begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY P!!!! You are looking great! It's so fun to have a WW pal (or 2), and not have to associate with the 'meeting talkers' (you WW alums know who I mean...)
thanks mom. I love WWing with you and Katie too. And you're totally right about the meeting talkers.
You're awesome, Pia! Good luck! I'll be joining you too as soon as this baby comes!
Hip hip hooray! I think if you have to post your weight, it will make you do better...and we'll be here to motivate you every step of the way. Proud of you girls!
Post a Comment